Thursday, 31 March 2011

Rift free trial

As some of you already know, I've become very fond of Rift lately.
Today Trion sent me (and, I suppose, everyone else) a code 5 people can redeem to get some free days on Rift: Planes of Telara... And I thought that, since I've been so silent, I owed you this:

Ally Code:

Event Dates: 10am PDT April 1, 2011 through 10am PDT April 4, 2011

You can visit for instructions on how to apply this Ally Code.

Keep in mind that only the first 5 will be able to redeem the code... Good luck!

Update: Added a new code here: Remaining on Rift + Another Rift Free Trial Code!


  1. Score! Helps to follow you on my blog roll. I was wondering where you'd run off too, I guess I now know. I'll have to try this out, maybe I'll defect too! Thanks man.

  2. My friends were very happy when I sent them the invites and said that they will stop playing world of warcraft for a while since it is sometimes hard to play the game without having to buy cheap wow gold. They have actually seen the similarity of WoW and Rift.

  3. I very much agree with what you said. I have been convinced that this sentence from China : exposure time longer, will really know a person.
    rift platinum :

  4. Warhammer Online EUis celebrating the fourth of July and summer in general by offering some game bonuses, and providing some incentives for participating in RvR. buy wow gold