Friday 11 February 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hi,
I didn't post in the last days because I'm not really feeling well, and writing in a foreign language when you can hardly read a even a book in your isn't the best thing in the world.
I know I should have material prepared for this kind of things, but this time I didn't... So, this is the reason I'm not posting these days, the blog will became more alive as soon as my body temperature goes back somewhere between 36 and 37° Celsius.

In the meantime, someone linked me this post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2059307163?page=1
I suppose mmo-champion found it first, but well, I think it's funny, so I'll repost it here for you.

I'm sorry for being such a bad blogger this month.
Exams were hard enough without getting sick.

How are things going for you? 4.0.6 made you a lot of profit?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Hope you get better and start posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon mate,and things are as ever slow,new toon a Lock still level 16 but working on it this one is Herb/Inscr ,my very first inscription try .Lets see how it goes, and you are not a bad writer ,not by a long shoot,if you want to see bad post see my blog LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys, you're great ^_^
    I'm feeling better now, so I'm back posting!

    @Alberthus: Lier! Your blog isn't bad! ^^

    ReplyDelete