I've told you I found out Vashj'ir was a great place for farming, and challenged you to find your own good spots, thinking that since the map was so huge and with so many herbs and ore there was place for everyone. Then I found this great spot for farming, so great I'm not even going anymore in the rest of the map out of curiosity.
At first, I must admit, I didn't want to share it, but I've made this blog to share this kind of things, so I decided to put the blog before my interests... And, anyway, lots of people will be so scared by the water that this place will continue to be cool for a long time (and then I'll stop farming, I suppose... prices are already lowering).
Look at the map below:
|the beautiful farmland (excuse the quest signs)|
And the best thing is that if you do the right number of quest the portal in Stormwind (I suppose it's the dame in Orgrimmar) will teleport you exactly in the middle of that beautiful farm-land and near a mailbox.
This place is great for a lot of reasons:
- Being underwater, not many people want to farm there and it's not very crowded (this may change with this post ^_^''').
- You just have to move from east to west (and from east to west): you can track all the nodes just staying in the middle of the canyon.
- At level 82 the mobs in the zone are very easy to kill, and you won't aggro much of them anyway.
- You teleport directly in the middle of where you want to be (be careful not to complete too many quest after those that bring you there: I'm not sure, but I think the exit of the portal could change)
- You have an Inn and a Mailbox (so you can actually park your gathering toon there)