Wednesday 19 January 2011

Lifebound Alchemist Stones can no longer be disenchanted!

I was waking up, going to study when I see on the phone the news:

Alchemist's stone is no longer disenchantable

I talked about this as a possibility just yesterday, and here the hotfixes today.
ALTOs Gold"ish" Advice has also reported the news, and I suggest you go to his site to check the other hotfixes in his post Jan 18 Hotfixes and How They Affect You.
Also Zoxy wrote about this before me (well, I suppose that is a time zone thing... I was in deep sleep when Zoxy's post about the hotfixes was published).

Ok, now that I've made my duty regarding the blog, let's go back to the books... Remember to buy all the  [Maelstrom Crystal] you can if their price went down thanks to the alchemists doing this. I'll update my previous post later.



Other posts about the PTR 4.0.6 patch notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment